When Something’s Wrong
At Iberdrola we aim to give our customers the best possible service. If something's wrong please contact us straight away. We'll always investigate and do everything we can to put it right.
We’ve tried to make our complaints process as simple as possible.
Step 1 - contact us to let us know what’s wrong
- Call us free on 1800 300 370 (Monday to Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm)
- Chat to us – button
- E-mail us: email@example.com
We aim to resolve your issue within two working days
Step 2 - if we’ve not been able to resolve your issue
Rest assured we’ll work hard to resolve your issue and will:
- Pass your complaint on to a member of our Customer Complaints Team
- Commit to contacting you within 10 working days with a proposed solution or request for further information
- Keep you informed of progress until it’s fully resolved
Step 3 – escalating your complaint
If you’re not satisfied with the resolution we’ll pass your complaint to the Head of Customer Experience who will:
- Fully review the issue
- Contact you within 10 working days with our final proposal
For more details information on how we will handle your complaint, download our Code of Practice
Still not satisfied?
After eight weeks, if you’re still not satisfied, you have the right to contact the Commission for Regulation of Utilities (CRU) Customer Care Team for independent review.
Please note : CRU will only review once your have completed our complaints process.
You can contact the CRU: