Need a little extra help?
We believe that all our customer should receive the best possible service. And that means providing additional help and support to customers who need it, at no extra cost.
Help if you’re critically dependent on your electricity supply for essential medical equipment. We’ll inform ESB Networks and Gas Networks Ireland to ensure:
- you’re notified in advance of any planned interruption to your supply
- prioritised your reconnection if there’s a power cut.
Help if you’re are of pensionable age, living alone, with another vulnerable person or with minors, or have a physical, sensory, intellectual or mental health disability. We’ll ensure:
- that your energy supply is not disconnected for any reason between the winter months
We offer Extra Help in Communicating with Us
Help if you’re:
- visually impaired – we can provide communications in large print
- blind or have a visual impairment – we can provide a talking bill
- hard of hearing or have speech difficulties - we have lots of ways that you can communicate with us that doesn’t involve calling. You can:
- set up and alter your account details on our website
- use our web-chat on our website or on our app
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to us at; Priority Services Team, Iberdrola, PO Box 13051, Freepost FDN5299, Dublin
Or you can nominate a person to receive your bills and other communications for you. This may be useful if you have sight difficulties or need additional support managing
Help if you’re finding hard to pay
If you’re finding it hard to pay your energy bills you should contact us immediately.
We promise to be sensitive, professional and understanding. It may be helpful to contact MABS who can provide a free, confidential and independent money advice service. You can call their helpline on 0761 07 2000 Monday to Friday 9am-8pm.
To find out more, view our Priority Services Register document.
How to Register:
Simply complete and return the application form or call us free on 1800 300 370 (Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat 9am-4pm)
To find out more on what we do for our vulnerable customers, view our Code of Practice.